- Prime Base AutomationClient
- Prime Base ApplicationServer
- Prime Base Talk is an object oriented language specifically designed for the programming of “server-side” functionality common to intra- and internet Web sites. A large share of the TeamDrive Host and Registration Server functionality is implemented in PBT. The code is parsed and executed by the Yvva application server components.
- Server Access Key HTTP for TeamDrive 2.0 Clients
- Team Drive Enterprise Server
- Team Drive Name Service
- Team Drive Registration Server
- Same as SAKH, but for TeamDrive 3.0 Clients: Team Drive Server
- Team Drive Scalable Hosting Storage.