Release Notes - Version 1.0¶
Key features and changes¶
This is the initial release of the Web Portal.
Change Log - Version 1.0¶
- Fixed a problem on login with a user registered via the Registration Server API using email address as identification (WEBCLIENT-205).
- Use the -v option when removing containers. This ensures that the container volume is also removed (WEBCLIENT-204).
- Framework synced with Host- and Reg-Server
- Added setting
MinimumAgentVersionwhich specifies the minimum version of the TeamDrive Agent that will work with the Web Portal. Upgrade to this version of the Agent is forced as soon as the new version of the Web Portal is online (WEBCLIENT-194).
- Updated documentation for Docker version 1.7.1
- Fixed Internet explorer caches API calls. (WEBCLIENT-186)
- Added description about the dependencies between Webportal, Provider and Reg-Server and normal and external Authentication. (WEBCLIENT-176)
- The performExternalAuthentication redirects to http:// instead of https://. (WEBCLIENT-182)
- The getLoginInformation() API call now returns “registerUrl” if the setting RegisterURL, is set on the Web Portal. (WEBCLIENT-179)
- Redirect to the login page when a request to an agent returns a 503 code. This requires a manual update to the ssl.conf, refer to the documentation on server installation and configuration. (WEBCLIENT-198)
Fixed container language settings so that Spaces with non-ascii characters in the name now work.
Corrected re-direct to external login pages under certain circumstances.
Login with an email address now works.
The Portal no longer creates containers based on the case of the input username, instead the actual username is used. This prevents the creation of duplicate containers for the same user.
The Web Portal session will now timeout after 15 minutes idle time. The user is then required to login again.
Implemented reset password functionality. Login after password has been forgotten now works. The user will receive a temporary password via email which is used to set a new password and login.
Note, new re-write must be added to
RewriteRule ^/requestResetPassword /yvva/requestResetPassword [PT] RewriteRule ^/tempPasswordLogin /yvva/tempPasswordLogin [PT]
Fixed loading of favicon
- OldImageRemovalTime setting was not visible.
- Updated WebPortal GUI to the latest 4.1.x version from the webfrontend branch.
- Initial public release
- Web Portal 1.0 requires TeamDrive Agent version 184.108.40.2062 or later.