Release Notes - Version 1.1¶
When updating from an older version of the Web Portal, remove
the DOCKER_HOST setting in the apache config file
It is not longer necessary.
If you update docker to version 1.12.6 the docker service might not
start anymore as described in the docker release notes:
Please remove the file
and add the
--host=tcp://0.0.0.0:2375 instead to the OPTIONS parameters in
/etc/sysconfig/docker as described in the docker configuration
Installing Docker chapter.
Key features and changes¶
- Added professional license required check (WEBCLIENT-233)
- Added setting to limit currently active users (WEBCLIENT-234)
- Added setting for minimum docker available data and meta data space. If minimum is reached, no more docker container will be created for new users (WEBCLIENT-235)
- Settings are now displayed in groups in the Admin Console (WEBCLIENT-237).
- Increased MinimumAgentVersion to 22.214.171.1241 to support space web access settings (TDCLIENT-2184). The webportal docker agent will be started with an additional setting agent-type=webportal to distinguish a standard and a webportal agent
- Added settings to support a Proxy for outgoing connections:
NoProxyList(WEBCLIENT-242). See Outgoing Connections for details.
- Added the
ConnectionTimeoutsetting which specifies a timeout for outgoing connections (see Outgoing Connections).
- Added support for Docker Swarm. Docker Swarm is a native clustering for
Docker. It turns a pool of Docker hosts into a single, virtual Docker host.
Please notice, that only the legacy standalone Swarm is supported
(https://docs.docker.com/swarm/overview/), because of the different service
model in the Docker Engine v1.12.0 using the swarm mode. Change the
DockerHostWeb Portal setting from the standard docker port 2375 to the swarm port 2377 to switch from the standard docker API access to the swarm API access (WEBCLIENT-245).