- The software application used by users to interact with the TeamDrive system. Can be customized to various degrees. Every device requires a Client application.
- A computer used by a user to access the TeamDrive system.
- Simply refers to the installation of the client application on a device.
- A person using the TeamDrive System.
- Provider (aka Distributor or Tenant)
- The “owner” of some set of Users. See Provider Concept for a detailed explanation.
- A virtual folder containing data that can be shared with other TeamDrive users. This is what TeamDrive is all about.
- PrimeBase Talk
- Server Access Key HTTP for TeamDrive 2.0 Clients
- TeamDrive Name Service
- TeamDrive Personal Server
- TeamDrive Registration Server
- Same as SAKH, but for TeamDrive 3.0 Clients: TeamDrive Server